č. 1 - Igor
č. 1 - Igor
- Name: Igor
- Age: 09.04.1985
- Marital Status: married
- No. of children/ages: son - 8 years old, daughter - 1 year.
- Citizenship: Ukraine
- Work Experience: 11 years
Education and Training
Major Light industry equipment
Qualification: Master Mechanic (Hons)
Major service of CNC machines and robotic systems
Qualification: Technician Electrician (Hons)
August 2013 – till now: Service stations “Molniya”,
The electrical engineer on the diagnosis and repair of vehicles.
Activities and responsibilities: computer diagnostics of cars, search defects in the work of the engine, fault finding and repair of the electronic part of the car, installation and service of additional electronic equipment: radio, GPS, parking sensors, etc.
July 2011 - July 2013: "Imperial Tobacco Production
The adjuster of technological equipment of electric, category 5.
Activities and responsibilities: laser marking equipment maintenance, Maintenance of the electronic part of the equipment of automatic lines cigarette department.
September 2009 - July 2011: TM "Ukrainian sausage" SvizheNa",
Activities and responsibilities: analysis of past periods of sales, planning future sales and order products at the warehouse.
July 2007 - September 2009 "Aramis"
The company's activities: the production of innovative technological equipment for material handling.
Electronics engineer, Electrical components assembling.
Activities and responsibilities: development of electronic circuits (based on modern controllers) and the creation of technical documentation, installation of the electronic equipment, startup and adjustment of electrical equipment, adjustment program cycles via PC. Delivery of equipment to the customer and staff training to work with this equipment.
- knowledge of CAD programs (AutoCAD, KOMPAS-Graphic, MathCAD, CorelDraw), MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook Express;
- assembling radio 4th category;
- skills of development and adjustment of pneumatic systems;
- skills in programming microprocessor technology and PLC (Schneider);
- experience in project management from development to commissioning;
- experience in personnel management;
- skills for working with the measuring device: oscilloscope, multimeter, auto scanner etc.
- Ukranian and Russian - native speaker;
- English - A2 (Technical and Communicative)
Categories B and C.
Honesty and responsibility, discipline in the performance of work, the ability and the desire for self-learning, communication skills, organizational skills, punctuality.